Delhi, India, July 23, 2008 –(PR.com)– RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Booming Medical Tourism in India” to its report gallery. The report provides a complete insight into the Indian medical tourism market. It evaluates the past, present and future scenario of the Indian medical tourism market and discusses the key factors which are making India a favorable medical tourism destination. Both statistics and trends regarding market size, tourist arrivals, infrastructure, accreditations, drivers and restraints have been thoroughly discussed in the report.
The research has found that India represents the most potential medical tourism market in the world. Factors such as low cost, scale and range of treatments provided by India differentiate it from other medical tourism destinations. The growth in India’s medical tourism market is expected to serve as a boon for several associated industries also, including hotel industry, medical equipment industry and pharmaceutical industry.
– India offers vast range of medical treatments – from simple dental procedures to the complex cardiac surgeries. Patients can save 60%-95% of their treatment costs by undergoing treatment in India.
– Wellness tourism, comprising of spa, yoga and Ayurveda, has a very bright future in India as foreigners are increasingly flocking to India to seek physical and mental healing.
– In 2007, around 272,000 medical tourists visited India for medical tourism and together, they brought US$ 656 Million in revenues.
– Lack of proper hospital accreditation system and inefficient laws against malpractice can be the biggest factor limiting the growth of India’s medical tourism Industry.
– India enjoys a considerable superiority over both Singapore and Thailand as preferred medical destination.
– Both foreign employers and insurance firms are expected to outsource large share of medical treatments to India.
– The Indian medical tourism market is expected to generate over US$ 2.5 Billion in revenues by 2012.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
– Evaluation of past, current and future market trends.
– Market evaluation by segment.
– Discussion on the major drivers of the Indian Medical tourism market.
– Analysis of the opportunities created by the market.
– Analysis of the major challenges for the market.
– Study of the competitive landscape of the market.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview and key facts of prominent players in the Indian medical tourism market, such as Apollo, Wock Heart, Fortis Healthcare and Max India.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, and linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today’s globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM123.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/
Sharmaji is deeply involved with Ayurveda since 15 years. His interest and passion led him to launch AyurvedNews.com and AyurShop.in about a decade ago. Most of the Ayurveda news and articles on this site are approved or published by him.
Signup for Ayurveda News updates