New Delhi, Delhi, April 26, 2011 /India PRwire/ – Today when the world is in need of a natural shelter from artificial products nothing comes handy except herbal products. The growing awareness about the medicinal benefits of herbal products is accelerating the demand for dietary supplements and herbal-based beauty aids world-wide.
Asian Herbal Show is being organized to promote natural and herbal-based products and to provide a platform for both consumers as well as manufacturers. The basic idea is to create a hub for all the players and bridge the gap between the players and the global market. A meeting point for all stakeholders with the prime focus on purchase and identification of the latest in the market.
This event will be held at NSIC Exhibition Grounds, Okhla, New Delhi, India between 25th – 27th September 2011.
It would be a grand show delivering diverse assemblages of elites playing a major role in creating awareness in the society and educating people about the latest advancements.
It aims to bring the existing and potential industry players under one roof to explore various Herbal & Ayurveda Products, Sidha & Unani Drugs, Healthcare and Services, Personal Care, Herbal Extracts, Biotechnology, Health Products, Herbal Foods, Natural Medicines & Manufacturers etc. This premiere show hopes to contribute in elevating the industry profile and adding brand value to your products.
Objectives of Asian Herbal Show 2011:
- To bring in new opportunities.
- To enhance knowledge and information.
- Initiate and foster the need of Herbal Industry.
- Facilitating links between domestic & global market.
- To create awareness to general public on Herbal Products.
- A platform for showcasing products and exploring market trends for all stakeholders
- Increase the visibility of the farmer/company/individual/s in a significantly short amount of time.
Signup for Ayurveda News updates